Re: online current docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: online current docs
Date: 2000-05-16 13:15:06
Lists: pgsql-docs
> the only cronjob I can find for this is comment'd out ...
> > Looks like the online current docs didn't regenerate last nite like I
> > had hoped.  Tom (Lockhart) can you check to see if the cronjob may have
> > failed or put the docs elsewhere?  I think it's your cronjob doing that.

Right, thanks for the reminder. In the "cleanup" I did a week or so
ago, I upgraded the docbook "stylesheets" to the latest version (the
same as I use at home). Unfortunately, it resulted in immediate and
catastrophic internal errors in your version of Jade (not sure why) so
I disabled the cron job to avoid filling hub.org with error messages.

I'll try backing off versions and see if that helps.

I'd like to target the output at someplace in the developer's lounge
area, and also deposit the cron job log there so people can see the
effects of their sgml changes. At the moment, I have the cron output
mailed to me, and end up fixing the stuff myself.

                      - Thomas

--
Thomas Lockhart				lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu
South Pasadena, California