Function

From: Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion <angel(at)ipf(dot)uni-karlsruhe(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Function
Date: 2000-04-10 08:13:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I have a problem with the output value of a function, that is to say,
the value I get when the function is carried out:
I want a function, chich output value is an array, and when I create the
function, it is defined as follows:

> create function path_inte(path,path) returns _point
> as '/net/ipfy/angel/postgres/geometry/libMWgeom.so' language 'c';
>
> When the function is used, the resultat is always: "{}", so I do not
> Know if:

-the function is not well defined, or
-the output value can not be an array

Thank you very much.

Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion
Institut fuer Photogrametrie und Fernerkundung.
Universitaet Karlsruhe.