Postgres question

From: Mona Kaur <mkaur(at)sftw(dot)com>
To: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Postgres question
Date: 2000-03-06 20:17:13
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi! I was doing some research on Postgres SQL  and came across a list of
people who make changes on Postgres 6.3. I was hoping you could shed
some light on the create sequence function. The function has a cycle
feature. I know sequence is a number generator that put the values into
the database. Once the sequence hit the min or max number how does cycle
fit into picture?

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Ron AtkinsDate: 2000-03-06 20:21:48