destroydb and createdb

From: Tim Kane <timk(at)hotgames(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: destroydb and createdb
Date: 2000-02-09 07:20:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Uhhh,

I've been doing a heck of a lot of createdb and destroydb 'ing of
late.....

All of a sudden...  When I destroy my database, and recreate it...  It
still retains some of the tables, indexes and sequences.....

Even when I drop the tables, destroy the db, and recreate the db...
Those specific tables, indexes and sequences are recreated with the
database... Along with the data within those tables.

I could only assume that destroydb is not successfully removing the
appropriate files from the system....
Where should I look for these files so that I can manually remove them?
(or is this a very bad idea?)

Thanks heaps..

Tim.

pgsql-interfaces by date