Portuguese translation for PgAccess done!

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Portuguese translation for PgAccess done!
Date: 2000-01-27 14:33:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I have already received two different portuguese translation files for
PgAccess.

Please, if someone intend to do translations for other languages, just
ask me before in order to check if someone has already done the job!

All translation files are separately available at
ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess/languages/

the portuguese file will be included in the next minor release of
PgAccess (probably 0.98.4)

Thanks for your help,
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Peter MountDate: 2000-01-27 15:17:04