Pls Help Me

From: sai <dsvvsai(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pls Help Me
Date: 2006-12-23 05:22:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
Sir
I am sai iam working in IEG(Hyderabad) as a programmer,
*My project specifications are *
*Language: *C#.Net and ASP.Net
*RAM: *256
*Processor: *P4
*Hard Disk: *80 GB
*DataBase: *Postgresql-8.1(Downloaded from internet)

There is a problem in connection through LAN
it is not giving any error, just it is refreshing the window
so would you please give the suggestions to how to connect the DB properly
in LAN or WAN and also please the proper software to install in my
system,for this as we need any licenced version to purchase pls give the
suggestions to me
and also my project includes GIS little bit.Reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you
With Regards

dsvvsai(09392857889)

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Fabricio PeƱuelasDate: 2006-12-23 06:00:53