R: [ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle

From: "Glauco Mancini" <mancini(at)tiscali(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: R: [ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle
Date: 2006-05-30 10:24:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Ragnar and Tino many thanks for you feedback.

Using this type of approach probably i will try first with pl-j or pl/java because i am more comfortable with the java language.

It would be nice if i can use, inside postgresql, something like "select * from myTable(at)oracleInstance" ... Probably it would be nice if elephants can fly too !

Best regards,

Glauco Mancini