From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-12 15:43:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Lamar Owen wrote:
> ITNSHO).  This HOWTO has a pretty comprehensive list of things -- its
> only detraction is that it is a _Linux_ HOWTO.
> The PostgreSQL HOWTO as I package it can be pulled from
> Or, you can view the latest version online at

[NOTE: Take what you read in this HOWTO with a grain of salt, as there
are several known errors in it.  The PostgreSQL documentation is the
canonical set for PostgreSQL -- this HOWTO is not.  It does, however,
have a list of applications that use PostgreSQL -- which is what I
pointing out.]

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio
1 Peter 4:11