Re: [PORTS] Problems with PostgreSQL 6.5.2 on Irix 6.2

From: Gerald Hanks <gerald(at)fvision(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] Problems with PostgreSQL 6.5.2 on Irix 6.2
Date: 1999-09-18 05:12:17
Lists: pgsql-ports
I did not see anything in the FAQ's although I noticed as I browsed through
the different mailing lists that others have had the same problem on
different platforms.  I also noticed someone make the comment that they
needed to increase the shared memory space on their system or something like
that.  I am not sure how to do that on my system.  If anyone else out there
has a clue as to whats going on please let me know.

-gerald