Postgresql on sparc

From: Gerard Saraber <gsaraber(at)glasscity(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql on sparc
Date: 1999-03-23 07:01:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I noticed that the postgresql website says that postgres on sparc is not
supported, however I have it running on my sun Sparc IPC/12M ram/RH5.2
without a problem, I have to do some more testing to see if it actually
holds up in a "customer" environment.. but so far so good :) great job!
Anyway, my question is, is the website out of date? Or is there another
reason for it being listed as "unsupported" ?

Regards,
Gerard Saraber
gsaraber(at)glasscity(dot)net