ISP with PostgreSQL

From: Gilles Darold <darold(at)neptune(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: ISP with PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-02-24 08:52:55
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi all,

Is anybody know an ISP which provided PostgreSQL access ? I'm developping
powerfull solution for Ebusiness using Linux RedHat 5.2 and PostgreSQL
6.4.2. But
I can't find any ISP running PostgreSQL, they all works with MySQL.

Porting to this database or other, is not so difficult because I use
Perl/DBI but I really don't
want to. I want PostgreSQL because I need PostgreSQL as a professional
solution.

Also, I'm a free developper. I do it by myself on my sleep time as most
part of you,
so I need cheapest services :-)))...

Thanks a lot,

Gilles Darold