A little nitpick correction

From: Hans de Goede <j(dot)w(dot)r(dot)degoede(at)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A little nitpick correction
Date: 1999-02-18 14:34:33
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi all,

Well you said you wanted to know any errors int he docs:
In the tutorial chapter 3 getting started:
in Managing a database:
The followign example code is given:
---
% psql mydb

You will be greeted with the following message:

Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL

   type \? for help on slash commands
   type \q to quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
 You are currently connected to the database: template1

mydb=>
---
Template 1 should of course be mydb over here.
since I'm just learning postgress I'm digging through the tutorial. I'll
lett you know
if I find more mistakes.

Regards,
Hans

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Fred Wilson HorchDate: 1999-02-19 01:56:06