Re: [HACKERS] regression test results - Linux, cvs

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] regression test results - Linux, cvs
Date: 1998-10-29 14:38:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> This is a diff of several regression tests I run on my Linux box
> (last cvs):

All known problems/features being fixed now.

The random test fails occasionally (at random, suprisingly enough :)
since I'm doing a statistical test and occasionally the result falls
outside the arbitrary limits I set. But I didn't want the limits to be
too loose otherwise we might miss truly incorrect results. If you rerun,
random is likely to pass.

- Tom