[Fwd: postgresql JDBC driver question]

From: Murad Nayal <murad(at)godel(dot)bioc(dot)columbia(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Fwd: postgresql JDBC driver question]
Date: 1998-10-28 17:21:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am resubmitting this since my subscription to pgsql-interfaces didn't
seem to go through the first time around. If you submitted a suggestion in
response, please submit it again or forward it directly to me at
mailto:murad(at)godel(dot)bioc(dot)columbia(dot)edu

thank you very much in advance

--
Murad Nayal M.D. Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics