Re: [HACKERS] Re: [DOCS] Last call?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [DOCS] Last call?
Date: 1998-10-25 23:02:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> The difference is such a major one that linux-libc5 and linux-glibc
> should be regarded nearly as two different systems.

Sure. Well, I'm planning on building v6.4beta at work anyway, and will
try the regression tests. So we should have a firm confirmation for v6.4
then. Though it sounds like Oliver has tried something fairly recently?

Aside from the math rounding problems (I even see slight differences on
my libc5 machine when using the egcs compiler) I _really_ don't expect
to see a true failure.

- Tom