Re: [HACKERS] Portability Issue in src/backend/port/snprintf.c (I think)

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Frank Ridderbusch <ridderbusch(dot)pad(at)sni(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Portability Issue in src/backend/port/snprintf.c (I think)
Date: 1998-10-10 04:37:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> I compiled Sundays snapshot in preparation of a SVR4/SINIX Readme. A
> couple of the problems, which I saw, have already been addressed by
> the recent UnixWare patch.

Hi Frank. Can I consider this a report of success? Bruce has fixed the
problem you mentioned, and I'd like to update the ports list for this
release. Let me know...

Also, can everyone else who has done testing recently please report on
the regression test for their platform? We'll assume that the current
problems on Bruce's release list will be addressed before release, but
we should still get a passing regression test without those fixes.

I can report recent success on Linux-2.0.30 (and since that is the
regression reference machine it will stay good :)

TIA

                       - Tom