ecpg parser

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)topsystem(dot)de>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ecpg parser
Date: 1998-09-29 05:28:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi. I've been writing documentation on SQL syntax for v6.4, and while
compiling lists of parser keywords I've made minor repairs and
improvements to gram.y.

preproc.y looks like it has similar sections of code. Can you upgrade
ecpg if I send you patches from gram.y? Or do you track changes by
looking at the cvs tree? Or??

Let me know if you have time to look at this and I'll send patches or
whatever you prefer...

Regards.

- Tom