Getting embedded SQL to return html tables

From: rhayhow <rhayhow(at)cs(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Getting embedded SQL to return html tables
Date: 1998-09-09 20:58:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

	Now that I have successfully compiled and run a C program with embedded
SQL I am moving on to the next step of my project, getting the program
to output html tables (my long term goal is to interface the embedded
SQL with a CGI library to create a simple web/database interface).
	I have looked at the information on libpq and it seems possible that
html output might be controlled by setting some PGOPTIONS. Sadly, I have
not been able to find any documentation on what these options are or how
to use them. None of the examples provided with the release use any
PGOPTIONS. I am convinced that it is possible to get tables because I
see that there is a 'html3' boolean variable in the libpq-fe.h
(contained in the PQprintOpt structure). Any pointers and/or sample code
would be a great help.

Reid Hayhow

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Craig OrsingerDate: 1998-09-09 21:13:11