Re: [INTERFACES] Tcl_CreateExitHandle error

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Sandeep <san(at)cs(dot)unipune(dot)ernet(dot)in>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Tcl_CreateExitHandle error
Date: 1998-08-03 05:57:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> BTW i am trying out with
> version 6.0 which is not the latest, but suitable for the requirements
> here. moreover it has been used by few people and as per them it is
> so-to-say stable.

It will be difficult to get answers to questions on a version that old.
If you are installing a new system anyway, I would strongly recommend
installing the latest version (v6.3.2). It has nothing but improved
features and stability, _and_ it is the version people who can help you
are using.

Anyway, the tcl and shared library stuff (the dlfcn problem) is likely
to be fixed in the newest versions, where we have worked to get better
autoconfig behavior.

- Tom