Re: packages to include on CD

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)trust(dot)ee>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: packages to include on CD
Date: 1998-05-31 09:41:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>     If there is anything that I don't have listed at the above URL
> (ie. that isn't bundled on the CD that you'd like to see), please
> let me know.  And, of course, if anything at the above URL is out
> of date, again, please let me know...some stuff is just impossible
> to keep up on :)

The KpgSQL might also be interesting to people, see:

http://home.primus.baynet.de/mgeisler/kpgsql/

As well as the GNOME one

http://www.mygale.org/~bbrox/GtkSQL/

I have'nt checked either out myself yet

Cheers,
Hannu Krosing

PS, I still think it would be a good idea to have a mention of
pgsql-interfaces list at www.postgresql.org under mailing lists ;c)

Hannu

Subject: Re: [HACKERS] anon cvs and specific versions/releases
Previous:From: David GouldDate: 1998-05-31 08:50:12
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Query cancel and OOB data (fwd)