Re: [HACKERS] Hi. Sir....!!

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "Woohyun,Tak" <whtak(at)asadal(dot)cs(dot)pusan(dot)ac(dot)kr>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Hi. Sir....!!
Date: 1998-05-30 14:14:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> I want to add keywords in psql (it is not function or operation)
> Let me know what source files must to be modified.

gram.y, keywords.c just to get the keyword recognized by the parser.
Some other files in src/backend/parser/ will need to be changed if the
new keywords don't map to existing functionality, and of course other
files in the optimizer/executor would need to be changed to support new
capabilities.

Good luck!

                   - Tom