Re: pgaccess difficulties on pg6.3

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: Thomas Good <tomg(at)q8(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgaccess difficulties on pg6.3
Date: 1998-03-28 07:37:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thomas Good wrote:

> However, when I try to submit a query written in the query window, I
> get that same message. Apparently, whenever pgaccess.tcl wants confirmation
> before submitting an `action query' it tries to use tk_messageBox and
> this breaks something...

tk_messageBox ????????
I really don't know why.
Please try building an object, let's say a test table and then delete
it.
PgAccess will use the same function tk_messageBox in order to confirm
deletion.
Let's see if there is the same error!

When error appears, please press on "Stack trace" button, Tcl/Tk will
shoy you the procedure and the line that determined the error and please
send it to me.

It's vey strange.
tk_messageBox is a built-in procedure for tk and I really don't know
what could generate the error.

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA