Re: [INTERFACES] More on Pgaccess...

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] More on Pgaccess...
Date: 1998-03-11 15:37:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I grabbed the formdemo.sql file and loaded that, to get a feel for how
> things are built...

4 hours to go ... version 0.83 is coming.
A new database API (better)....

> Now, I think I need to know more about tcl/tk here (and if so, let me
> know), but if I want to build a very simple interface that allows me to
> pull in a particular record (select * from table where setvalue =
> 'variable'), how do I go about doing that? Is this where the 'script'
> comes in, or can I do it from within the form editor?

It will have something like this.

> Thanks...nice software from what I can see... :)

Thanks. I hope that in one year, PostgreSQL 8.0 will be as good as
Oracle 8.0 and PgAccess 1.0 will be as good as Microsoft Access 1.0
:-)

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA