Postgres cluster on Solaris

From: "Travis Smith" <tsmith(at)optionshouse(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres cluster on Solaris
Date: 2008-05-12 17:13:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello All,

I am interested in running Postgres on Solaris using SunCluster. I am
hoping that someone this list has experience with this configuration.
To be honest I am having a difficult time understanding the concept of
Postgres clusters. I originally began looking at Linux HA, I would like
to run on Suns' T5220 and I at a loss to how well this setup runs.

Thanks,

Travis Smith

The information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is propri-
etary and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. This communica-
tion is for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-
free. P6070214