Postgres cluster on Solaris

From: "Travis Smith" <tsmith(at)optionshouse(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres cluster on Solaris
Date: 2008-05-12 17:13:07
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello All,

I am interested in running Postgres on Solaris using SunCluster.   I am
hoping that someone this list has experience with this configuration.
To be honest I am having a difficult time understanding the concept of
Postgres clusters.  I originally began looking at Linux HA, I would like
to run on Suns' T5220 and I at a loss to how well this setup runs.

Thanks,

Travis Smith

The  information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
free. P6070214

pgsql-admin by date