Re: BEST odbc driver for windows MS Access

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Karebac <karebac(at)verizon(dot)net>, kkc(at)hydrosphere(dot)com, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BEST odbc driver for windows MS Access
Date: 2006-12-11 07:25:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc
> You could visit utteraccess.com and post at their subforum for posgressql
> and mysql.  It is a pretty active forum with lots of people knowledgable in
> VBA and SQL.

Thanks for the compliment with you refered to me as an "expert". :-)
http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Board=36&Number=1312899

But I am really just a novice on the list just like you are.  Only I've had a little more time to
get familar with PG web site than you have.

If you want to see a list of the REAL experts check out:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/bios

Do a "find" for "odbc" on that webpage and you will see the people that actually deserve that
compliment.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.