Re: [BUGS] WIN32 Non Blocking

From: haering_python(at)gmx(dot)de
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] WIN32 Non Blocking
Date: 2001-07-22 00:13:35
Lists: pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, there appears to be heavy demand for this patch so I am applying it
> right away.  I also made the win32.h change you suggested.  This fixes
> the _snprintf undefined error reported a few hours ago.  Not sure why
> the elog() problem is appearing.

I guess you mean why it doesn't succesfully link on win32? The offending
elog call is made in src/backend/lib/dllist.c I have commented the two calls out
and it linked fine on win32. These should probably be replaced by something
else.

Gerhard

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Anders BengtssonDate: 2001-07-22 12:17:32