Re: Cold Fusion to pgSQL

From: Daniel Clark <Daniel(dot)Clark(at)SBAinc(dot)com>
To: "Ross J(dot) Reedstrom" <reedstrm(at)rice(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cold Fusion to pgSQL
Date: 2001-07-06 23:51:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hummm ... Thanks Ross.

Thinking about this then, if MS-SQL and Oracle force Uppercase, and if I want the code to work most easily across different backends then perhaps I should let it be the default values...

and let the drivers... in this case ColdFusion lowercase everything for me...

and if I use Oracle in the future CF will uppercase them for me... (True Statement ?)  if true then I'm off and running again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Daniel