HOT latest patch - version 8

From: "Pavan Deolasee" <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: HOT latest patch - version 8
Date: 2007-06-27 09:06:06
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hi All,

Please see version 8 of the HOT patch attached with the mail.
In the last couple of weeks, few people like Heikki, Simon, Greg,
Korry have reviewed the patch. I should especially thank Heikki
for his thorough review.

In the process we have fixed quite a few bugs and improved
few things. The attached patch is based on those changes.

I now need to again split the patch into smaller patches for
ease of review. There were some additional suggestions regarding
refactoring which I would do now. But if anybody wants to just
test the patch, please use this version.

I would summarize the changes when I split and send the smaller
patches.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee
EnterpriseDB     http://www.enterprisedb.com

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Jacob RiefDate: 2007-06-27 22:43:30