Oct 16 meeting: PITR with Selena

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Oct 16 meeting: PITR with Selena
Date: 2008-10-04 05:07:30
Lists: pdxpug
WHAT:   Point-In-Time Recovery!  with Selena Deckelmann

WHEN: Oct 16, 7pm

WHERE: Free Geek!

Even though PG Con West will be going on October 10-12 in sunny (hopefully)
Portland, we will still have our monthly meeting on October 16, 2008. This
month, Selena Deckelmann will provide a tutorial on setting up Point-in-time
recovery for your PostgreSQL installation. This will be hands on, with the
ever-dangerous LIVE DEMO.

We will be meeting at FreeGeek - 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, OR. 7pm.

In November, our own Randal Schwartz of Stonehenge Consulting ( will be giving a talk on Smalltalk and Postgres

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....and of course, drinks at the
Lucky Lab ( ) at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd. afterwards.
Thanks to Tim for the original text.

Selena Deckelmann
Me -

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Joshua DrakeDate: 2008-10-05 23:41:38