Please forward to any lists you feel are relevant!
PDXPUG PgDay will be on July 20, 2008. This is a one-day conference
happening the day before OSCON at the Oregon Convention Center.
We are inviting anyone who has something interesting to share about
PostgreSQL to send us a proposal!
The deadline for proposals is June 20, 2008.
We'd like to have at one 1.5 hour tutorial and up to five 45-minute talks.
We welcome talks in any of the following areas:
* Case studies involving interesting and innovative uses of PostgreSQL
from an application developer, PostgreSQL developer or administrative
* Converting from other databases to PostgreSQL
* How-to accomplish database administration tasks (partitioning,
backups, replication, writing stored procedures)
* Practical advice on configuration, monitoring and database management
To submit a proposal:
1. Login to http://pugs.postgresql.org (create an account if you don't
already have one!)
2. Go to: http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/add/pgday-talk-submission
And submit a talk! Please be sure to include a speaker biography. Thanks!
We will notify submitters of their acceptance by June 25, 2008.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at PDXPUG PgDay!
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
Me - http://www.chesnok.com/daily
pdxpug by date
|Next:||From: Selena Deckelmann||Date: 2008-06-04 21:57:07|
|Subject: Fwd: [pdxfunc] Ignite Portland 3 tickets now available and going fast|
|Previous:||From: Selena Deckelmann||Date: 2008-05-29 16:15:37|
|Subject: Meeting: 6/19/08, The Relational Model with Jeff Davis|