TONIGHT! 7pm, PostgreSQL for Pythoneers

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TONIGHT! 7pm, PostgreSQL for Pythoneers
Date: 2008-05-15 21:50:20
Lists: pdxpug
Please forward to any lists you feel are appropriate!

Topic:           PostgreSQL for Pythoneers
Speaker:     Jason Kirtland
Date:            TODAY, 5/15/08, 7pm
Location:     FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Ave

Come join us for an evening of Pythoneering with Jason Kirtland, a key
force behind the Portland Python Interest Group -

Jason will provide a tour of SQLAlchemy [1], an open source database
toolkit and object relational mapper in Python. The tour will be SQL
heavy and Python-light, and I'm planning on focusing on the object
relational mapping part of the tool.

If you have a schema that you'd like to see mapped, send it my way and
I'll do my best to work it in to the presentation.

Also, Jason has offered to map RT - a continuation of our refactored
schema meeting [2] for RT.

Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association -
Me -