Google Summer of Code for PostgreSQL

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PDX PostgreSQL Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Google Summer of Code for PostgreSQL
Date: 2008-02-26 20:50:38
Lists: pdxpug
The page linked below has tons of good information.

Hey PSU folks, any people/projects you'd like to propose? :)

--
Google Summer of Code 2008 is starting now.  We need to get our projects page
up to date:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

We also need PostgreSQL contributors to volunteer as mentors.  As well as the
core code, *any* project in the PostgreSQL "family" is eligible, including
drivers, GUIs, documentation, replication, applications and tools.  Don't be
shy!

Mentors must be patient, friendly, easy to stay in touch with, knowledgeable
about their project areas, and able to commit to spending several hours a
week helping their student(s) from May to August.

GSOC is an unparalled opportunity for our project to recruit new contributors,
and get students interested in databases.  We have one week to get everything
together.  So please respond soon!

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

pdxpug by date