postgresql8.0.3/FreeBSD5.4/MIT or HEIMDAL KRB5

From: "Tadimeti, Kesav" <Kesav(dot)Tadimeti(at)pstsi(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql8.0.3/FreeBSD5.4/MIT or HEIMDAL KRB5
Date: 2005-10-18 18:32:17
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-ports

guys
I am having difficulty compiling postgresql8.0.3 using ports on FreeBSD. I
need to use either MIT or HEIMDAL KRB5 to 'make' it.
How do I do it? (I am a newbie with make). make --DWITH_MIT_KRB5 etc haven't
worked out.

(apologies for multiple mails)

TIADISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee.Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.If you are not the intended
recipient,any disclosure,copying,or distribution of the message,or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,is prohibited and may be
unlawful.Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error.Thank you.