Re: Regression (semi)fix for netbsd-mac68k

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: remi_zara(at)mac(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regression (semi)fix for netbsd-mac68k
Date: 2004-12-23 15:09:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net> writes:
> Now we just need to work out why the box is failing the oldstyle_length test
> - see

Either the passing of arguments or the passing of the return value isn't
working the way we think.  Put a printf into oldstyle_length to see what
value it thinks it's returning.  I suspect it is receiving the right
arguments and computing the right value, but the return convention is
messed up.  Some fooling around with the func_ptr definition near the
top of fmgr.c might fix it.