problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III

From: "ktmreality (sent by Nabble(dot)com)" <lists(at)nabble(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III
Date: 2006-02-06 23:04:17
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi.

I just installed PGAdmin III on my machine and I am having a problem while adding a database server to PGAdmin III. Everytime I try to add a server clicking on "ADD SERVER" icon PGAdmin freezes. I let it be for a long time still nothing happens. then i had to remove it from the task manager. Can anyone help? thanks in advance.
Sent from the PostgreSQL - pgadmin support forum at Nabble.com.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-02-07 08:32:51
Subject: Re: version: 1.4 bugreport