Re: psqlODBC LGPL Licence

From: "Dave Hartwig" <daveh(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlODBC LGPL Licence
Date: 2004-07-19 22:12:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Perhaps I can be of some assistance on this matter. All of the
contributions made by Insight were made under my direction. At the time
(about the turn of the century) I was a full-timer at Insight overseeing
a pilot project which needed the ODBC driver to be more functional.
Byron Nikolaidis actually performed the work as an employee of Insight.
For some time after leaving Insight he made contributions of his own.
Currently, I'm doing some contract work for Insight. So if there is any
thing I can do to alleviate you concerns, let me know.

David