select from dblink very slow

From: Jessica Richard <rjessil(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: select from dblink very slow
Date: 2007-05-18 13:20:05
Lists: pgsql-admin
I need to joint select from table A in the current database A and dblink to table B in database B, the result coming from tableB in db B is very slow because I have to select all the rows from tableB from dblink then do "where" with table A in the current db....doing dblink this way is very very slow....

Any idea on how to improve this?

Thanks,
Jessica

pgsql-admin by date