Updated patch for tsearch contrib examples

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Updated patch for tsearch contrib examples
Date: 2007-10-14 18:31:11
Lists: pgsql-patches

I've reviewed and tested Sergey Karpov's proposed contrib modules
dict_int, dict_xsyn, and test_parser. Attached are the updated
modules. I have not included the necessary contrib/Makefile and
contrib/README additions, nor any patch for the main documentation.
I expect we'll just strip out sections 12.9 and 12.10 in favor of
referencing the contrib modules.

Last call for objections ...

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
ts_examples.tar.gz application/octet-stream 7.4 KB