Sources

From: Anass HAMMEDI <Anass(dot)HAMMEDI(at)asais(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sources
Date: 2004-07-29 10:47:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Would it be possible to add the sources to the installation package so we
can find sources in <PostgresqlHome>\src.
I'm developing an OleDB provider and consumer for PostgreSQL and i need the
exact sources to make a dependant compilation of my solution under VS.NET.

Great job by the way, postgreSQL is now the most easy to install RDBMS
thanks to you guys.

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date