Data integration tool in Chinese?

From: hfdabler <fdabler(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data integration tool in Chinese?
Date: 2009-09-22 14:23:14
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello to all,

Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few
things about ETL tools and their different languages.

We have offices in the US, in Europe (Italy, France) and in China. We think
English is fine but our European team and Chinese team especially would like
to get software in their language.

What we are trying to find is an ETL program to perform data integration,
data synchronization and deduplication on our database in French, Italian
and especially in Chinese.

Thanks for your help.
Sent from the PostgreSQL - sql mailing list archive at

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Bryce NesbittDate: 2009-09-22 16:41:47