Group By Statement - how to display fields not in the statement?

From: lcp_ <lcpsignup(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Group By Statement - how to display fields not in the statement?
Date: 2009-08-21 23:50:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have the following query:

SELECT count(*), address, organizati FROM afterschool
WHERE verified IS TRUE
Group BY address, organizati HAVING count(*) >1

I would like to have the individual records from this query display with
other fields not in the Group By clause. If I try to add other fields to the
select statement I get this error:

ERROR: column "afterschool.firstname" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or
be used in an aggregate function

Any ideas on how I can both Group By these fields and limit to counts of
more than one, and also display the records with more than just the fields I
am grouping by?