select id returns null

From: prof_trg <prof(dot)target(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: select id returns null
Date: 2009-05-10 20:35:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I am using postgresql, and spring jdbc, and when I tried to execute a select
query :
 private SimpleJdbcTemplate template;
List<User> res = template.query("select * from user where id=?", MAPPER,

I don't know why the returned id is null, I'd like to add that the id is of
type BIGSERIAL in postgresql, and I get it as Long in java.
I'd like to add that other fields are well selected except the id, so is the
issue related to the serial type?
Sent from the PostgreSQL - jdbc mailing list archive at

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Thomas FinneidDate: 2009-05-11 07:08:06