select id returns null

From: prof_trg <prof(dot)target(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: select id returns null
Date: 2009-05-10 20:35:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello,
I am using postgresql, and spring jdbc, and when I tried to execute a select
query :
Code:

 private SimpleJdbcTemplate template;
List<User> res = template.query("select * from user where id=?", MAPPER,
id);

I don't know why the returned id is null, I'd like to add that the id is of
type BIGSERIAL in postgresql, and I get it as Long in java.
I'd like to add that other fields are well selected except the id, so is the
issue related to the serial type?
Regards