Re: [HACKERS] Minor problems reloading dump in 7.0beta1

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Minor problems reloading dump in 7.0beta1
Date: 2000-02-24 16:05:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net> writes:
> - It fails to reload datetime indexes, because of "DefineIndex: datetime_ops
> class not found".

Oops.  Comparing 6.5 and current pg_opclass contents, I see we are going
to have this trouble with timespan_ops and oid8_ops as well as with
datetime_ops (although very likely there are no user tables with indexes
on oid8?  Not certain though).

Bruce, do you want to hack the parser to drop these opclass names the
same way it's dropping network_ops?  Or do we need to adopt a cleaner
solution?