Anybody have an Oracle PL/SQL reference at hand?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Anybody have an Oracle PL/SQL reference at hand?
Date: 2004-07-31 16:25:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Can anyone check how well the syntax of plpgsql EXCEPTION, as described
at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/plpgsql-control-structures.html#PLPGSQL-ERROR-TRAPPING
agrees with what Oracle does?  I did some googling but couldn't find
anything that seemed authoritative.  I'm wondering in particular if
Oracle allows multiple condition names per WHEN, along the lines of
	WHEN condition [ , condition ... ] THEN
		handler_statements

Also it would be nice to see a complete list of the "condition" names
that they accept.  I whipped up a quick table based on our ERRCODE
macro names, see
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/pl/plpgsql/src/plerrcodes.h
but I'm certain that's not what we really want to expose to users
in the long run.