Re: Error in Database Migration Wizard with Acc

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'keehan_mallon(at)yahoo(dot)com'" <keehan_mallon(at)yahoo(dot)com>,pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error in Database Migration Wizard with Acc
Date: 2002-04-30 07:21:36
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Keehan,

The log looks odd, there are no datatypes specified for any of the columns!
Can you please check there are valid mappings on the 'Type Map' and try
again - if it still doesn't work, can you send me a copy of the Access db
please?

As for the logfile, check under Tools -> Options. On the Logging tab you can
specify a logfile.

Regards, Dave.