Re: pgAdmin for Greenplum database?

From: Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin for Greenplum database?
Date: 2009-02-19 21:29:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support
Revised patch.  Here is the diff from 7597 on existing files.  Next e-mail will be the new files.

P.s.  There is some extra stuff in the patch, because I didn't realize that there were a significant number of "tab" characters in the svn repository.  I did an "untabify" on the files, so converted tabs to 4 spaces.  This caused some extra differences with files that had tabs in the svn repository.