Re: ODBC doesn't gets schemas

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: El Cuy Volador <cybercuy(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC doesn't gets schemas
Date: 2007-06-18 14:44:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
--- El Cuy Volador <cybercuy(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> The problem is that the tables do
> not appear related to any schema (i.e. myschema.mytable). It just
> retrieves only the plain table name (mytable) and in some cases it
> appears only the tables from the public schema (for example in
> OpenOffice Base).

I am not sure I completely understand your problem,  but my experiece is that schema name are
recognized by the ODBC driver.  However, in my case I use MS Access, when I use ODBC to link table
from the PostgreSQL server the resolved schema.table names in Access are "schema_table".

I am not sure what Open Office does in this regard.

Richard Broersma Jr.