Re: Temp tables are curious creatures....

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "Hannu Krosing" <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Temp tables are curious creatures....
Date: 2002-04-30 12:18:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Is anyoune working on information schema (or pg_xxx views) for use
in
> psql and other development frontends?

I had started to try an information schema. Didn't make it very far.
Way too much information missing to come anywhere near spec -- so I've
started trying to fill in those holes.

Give me some time to finish my current set of patches and I'll go back
at the information schema (hopefully with more luck).