Is there a way to go straight to the edit grid?

From: Chris Green <cl(at)isbd(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is there a way to go straight to the edit grid?
Date: 2012-01-18 17:40:05
Lists: pgadmin-support
I have been searching for a way to edit a database (didn't have to be
pg) using a datagrid for quite a while.  Pgadmin seems to provide just
what I want with its Edit Grid.  However I want the user (me) to be
able to get to editing a database as quickly as possible.

So, two questions:-

    Is there a way to navigate 'automatically' to the Edit Grid?  The
    command line options will allow me to open a specific database but I
    can't see any way to get to the Edit Grid without having to click
    some buttons and/or navigate menus.

    Less important - is it possible to skip the splash screen?

--
Chris Green

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: David M. GulleverDate: 2012-01-18 18:44:00