Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Alexander Shulgin <ash(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Date: 2011-11-23 08:37:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> It was proposed a while ago for libpq to support URI syntax for specifying the connection information:
> Now we're going to actually implement this.

Do you know that we had this feature (more or less) in libpq for years but it
was removed quite a while ago. It should still be there in the archive, not
sure though if the old code fits the requirements for this feature completely.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com